During Spring of 2009, CSME renovated the old Trailer P for multi-purpose use as office space, classroom and meeting space, and a math education resource center.
The Trailer P/CSME Annex hours of operation are from 6am to 10pm each business day. Students are not allowed to use the space outside of those hours without authorization from CSME staff.
Driving Directions to CSME Annex/Trailer P:
- From Lake Merced Blvd, head east on North State Drive.
- At the Lot 20 Parking Garage, keep left and continue up the hill past Cox Stadium (which will be on your right).
- Turn left at the stop sign. There will be a bike and pedestrian path on the left. Please be cautious and courteous of pedestrians and cyclists.
- Trailer P is the furthest to the end of the line of Trailers. There is a banner that says "CSME Annex".
For inquiries, appointments, or to reserve materials:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (415) 338-0945
Shared Classroom Space
We have two classrooms (P-3 and P-4) available for reservation on a first come, first served basis. Please check the Trailer P calendar (new window) for room availability. Then proceed to fill out the Trailer P Classroom Reservation Request Form (new window).
Rooms Available for Reservation
- Tables: 5 Hexagonal, 2 Long
- Chairs: 25
- White Boards: 2
- Tables: 2 Hexagonal, 2 Long
- Chairs: 37
- White Boards: 2
Note: filling this form out does not guarantee you the room. Requests are reviewed every morning on regular business days. You should receive an e-mail regarding your reservation request within 48 hours.
CSME Student Lounge
There is a dedicated lounge for students associated with our CSME programs. The lounge is a private place to study with comfortable seating, a fridge, computers and internet access.
Mathematics Education Resource Center
CSME has a collection of mathematics and science education resources, such as textbooks, journals and manipulatives. Educators of all levels are welcome to check out materials for their own classroom use.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on the borrowing process.
Science Education Resource Center
Science Education materials are collected and hosted by our partners SEPAL. A list of available materials and other information is available.
College of Education Resource Center
The Learning Resources section of the Cahill Laboratory houses a collection of educational reference and curriculum materials appropriate for use in grades K-12.